[Vm-dev] [commit] r2202 - version 4.0.3.2202

Ian Piumarta piumarta at speakeasy.net
Tue Apr 13 19:16:36 UTC 2010

On Apr 13, 2010, at 11:55 AM, commits at squeakvm.org wrote:

> version 4.0.3.2202

Binaries in the usual place.  This one updates the pulseaudo driver to
the version used in Scratch (thanks to Derek O'Connell) and has been
tested for playback and record.  It also fixes a problem in my build
environment that prevented FT2Plugin being built correctly for Linux.
UUIDPlugin is still internal because (as I understand the saga so far)
it does not fail in the binary when linked statically, and people who
compile their own only have problems when it's configured as external.

If we can get independent confirmation for the binaries that UUID is
not crashing, pulse audio is making noise without eating 100% CPU, and
FT2Plugin is loading properly, then Andreas: this is the one you
should bundle with 4.1.

Cheers,
Ian