[Vm-dev] Re: Problem compiling Mac VM

Mariano Martinez Peck marianopeck at gmail.com
Thu Apr 29 18:59:45 UTC 2010

On Thu, Apr 29, 2010 at 7:13 PM, Eliot Miranda <eliot.miranda at gmail.com>wrote:

> On Thu, Apr 29, 2010 at 10:07 AM, Eliot Miranda <eliot.miranda at gmail.com>wrote:
>
>> error was recently moved out of VMMaker (interp.c) and into the support
>> code.  You need to update the svn side of things.
>>

> I see a definition of error in platforms/win32/vm/sqWin32Intel.c but none
> in platforms/Mac OS/vm/sqMacMain.c or platforms/unix/vm/sqUnixMain.c.
>  Something like this should serve:

Thanks Eliot. Indeed, that worked. Or at least, I could compile, link and
run an image. Now I wonder how this kind of changes (those changes to
VMMaker that require changes in all platform code support) are managed and
synchronized so that to avoid this kind of problems.

Is there a procedure for this ?

Cheers

Mariano