[Vm-dev] Recursive not understood error encountered

John M McIntosh johnmci at smalltalkconsulting.com
Sun Dec 5 20:07:37 UTC 2010

Mariano, knowing that ProtoObject  does understand doesnotunderstand via is not enough. There are a dozen or two other methods needed
in order for a debugger to come up, even to invoke an inspector on ProtoObject subclasses.

You should look at the Objective-C bridge I wrote  , the Objective-C proxy object  that is based on ProtoObject and contains the
required methods to ensure a debugger will come up. It *does* override does not understand so it can transform the unknown
message into a primitive call.

John M. McIntosh <johnmci at smalltalkconsulting.com>   Twitter:  squeaker68882