[Vm-dev] Is there a way to compile StackVM from XCode?

Mariano Martinez Peck marianopeck at gmail.com
Fri Dec 10 14:57:33 UTC 2010

Hi eliot. I am using CoreVM.xcodeproj  to compile a CogVM. I have integrated
several of my own changes that I used to have in standard vm into cog...As
expected, I have several errors/crash and so I thought that a first step
would be to make it work with StackVM and then in Cog...

So, I want to compile and debug the StackVM using XCode. I tried using the
CoreVM.xcodeproj but it seems it is prepared for CogVM. For example, it
expects de files cogit.c and cogit.h  althought they are not generated when
creating a StackVM.

My question is, is there somewhere a .xcodeproj for the stackVM? or some
option inside the CoreVM.xcodeproj   to say that I want to compile a StackVM
?

Thanks in advance,

Mariano