[Vm-dev] Is there a way to compile StackVM from XCode?

John M McIntosh johnmci at smalltalkconsulting.com
Fri Dec 10 19:57:59 UTC 2010

There are some changes that are not integrated.

readImageFromFileHeapSizeStartingAt
sqAllocateMemory
sqImageFileRead

See the Squeak VMMaker source for the change sets needed to alter the header for readImageFromFileHeapSizeStartingAt
and the new logic for sqAllocateMemory & sqImageFileRead that let's you mmap the image file in sqAllocateMemory and not assume you'll read the entire file into memory in sqImageFileRead

John M. McIntosh <johnmci at smalltalkconsulting.com>   Twitter:  squeaker68882