[squeak-dev] Re: [Vm-dev] A Git-based VM sources repositories for you

Igor Stasenko siguctua at gmail.com
Tue Dec 14 21:38:58 UTC 2010

On 14 December 2010 22:32, Mariano Martinez Peck <marianopeck at gmail.com> wrote:
> Thanks Igor. One little question:  is it possible that when someone commits
> on svn, it automatically commits also in git ?

most probably yes. But i didn't explored opportunities so deep.
I prefer being focused on hacking the code rather than reading boring
docs/help about VCS tools. :)

What is good in web-front end sites like gitorious, that you can do
most of boring administration tasks using
nice web UI.
It took me few minutes to set up everything. Uploading sources took
much more (but that's because i having slow internet connection).

--
Best regards,
Igor Stasenko AKA sig.