[Vm-dev] xcode and VM plugins

Ken G. Brown kbrown at mac.com
Sun Dec 19 18:17:34 UTC 2010

At 6:31 PM +0100 12/19/10, Igor Stasenko apparently wrote:
>On 19 December 2010 18:01, Ken G. Brown <kbrown at mac.com> wrote:
>>
>> Xcode project display has a column with header icon looking like a circle with a dot in it. That column has checkboxes beside the files, checked = include in the build, unchecked = do not include. Files would need to be dragged into your project to be visible.
>>

>Thanks, captain obvious :)

Well, I hope the obvious was helpful, if not, well, I tried... :)
Not sure how much you have used Xcode.
There are so many settings etc. that it takes awhile to grok and it's easy to miss the obvious sometimes.

>Now tell me how i call force xcode to automatically do not include
>some/all .c files into build, based on the contents of
>plugins.int file ?
>:)

Thinking about that one...not sure at the moment, I suppose AppleScript could do something, but seems messy.
Maybe find one of John's Xcode projects and see if he did something along those lines. I think he had one on svn somewhere at some point. I haven't been compiling VM's for quite some time now.

Ken