[Vm-dev] BMPReadWriterPlugin , do we really need it?

Igor Stasenko siguctua at gmail.com
Wed Dec 22 00:26:27 UTC 2010

On 22 December 2010 00:08, Casey Ransberger <casey.obrien.r at gmail.com> wrote:

> We should keep in mind that not everyone can use Cogit.

so, does that sounds like: yes, throw it away from Cog VM build? ;)

no, but serious, even if they can't/don't using Cog, they should stop
using old, odd .bmp image format.

And at last resort, people could always use old dusty VMs in their old
dusty image(s),
where .bmp(s) could be read there with lighting speed :)

--
Best regards,
Igor Stasenko AKA sig.