[Vm-dev] Return key in iOS?

Casey Ransberger casey.obrien.r at gmail.com
Wed Dec 22 01:31:02 UTC 2010

So I have been hacking a bit in iOS land. I looked at Bert's Etoys example
and ultimately settled on a similar approach to making the keyboard visible.
Everything is more or less golden, except that the return key doesn't do
anything. Smalltalk methods look funny all on one line:/

It's quite likely something I'm doing wrong in Cocoa land, but it occurs to
me that the return key might be putting linefeeds into whatever text input
buffer is there, and that might explain why Squeak isn't advancing to the
next line.

Is this a known issue?

--
Casey Ransberger