[Vm-dev] [VM-team] SoundPlugin updates for 64-bit (Mantis 7103)

David T. Lewis lewis at mail.msen.com
Mon Jan 11 23:20:22 UTC 2010

I have committed the 64-bit SoundPlugin updates to SqS/VMMaker.

Ian, John, Andreas: please proceed with platforms updates at your convenience
(see below for details).

As a point of reference:

- Platforms sources in Subversion are currently at revision 2147.

- VMMaker version 3.11.11 (VMMaker-dtl.155) works with SVN 2147.

- The updated VMMaker is 3.11.12 (VMMaker-dtl.156). This will be out
of sync with the SVN sources until the sound plugin platforms patches
are applied.

Note to other VM builders: If you have compile errors building SoundPlugin,
use VMMaker-dtl.155 or earlier until the necessary patches have been
applied. See Mantis 7103 for background.

Thanks,
Dave