[Vm-dev] a Small feedback for the VM usability

Laval Jannik jannik.laval at gmail.com
Fri Jan 22 10:00:54 UTC 2010

Hi John,

I begin to use the 5.4b1 64-32bit with pharo-core.
And I have two small improvements to propose for usability:

- since in 4.2.2, the mouse-pointer changes when I resize a window, in 5.4b1, this behavior has desappeared. It would be really cool to have it :)
- The second thing is: when I use my big screen, I open the window in large. So when I save and quit, then I open my image on my small screen, the height is automatically resized, but not the width.

So, maybe you already know these things. Do you have a bug-report for vm ?
I would do some feedback later, when I will more use the vm5.4

Cheers
---
Jannik Laval
PhD Student - Rmod Team - INRIA
Certified Project Management Associate (IPMA)
http://www.jannik-laval.eu
http://rmod.lille.inria.fr
---