[Vm-dev] how to add FTPlugin

John M McIntosh johnmci at smalltalkconsulting.com
Sun Jan 24 18:19:39 UTC 2010

I rebuilt the plugin for 32/64bit VM and 32bit Image support on the mac a few months ago and
push the 64bit fixes to http://source.impara.de/freetype
So this should work.

I'm not sure if the freetype plugin is linked statically or not with the freetype binary.
This was a key issue on the macintosh where the supplied freetype binaries trailed
key fixes for font usability on the mac.

John M. McIntosh <johnmci at smalltalkconsulting.com>   Twitter:  squeaker68882