[Vm-dev] One-Click as VM

John M McIntosh johnmci at smalltalkconsulting.com
Wed Jan 27 07:58:40 UTC 2010

So remind me why you want to do this.

The one-click plugins are usually assembled by a third party and contain a mixture of things, there could be or could not be the most recent plugins, or VM in the set of folders.
On the macintosh the info.plist could be altered and not actually have a version number that matches what version the VM is.

However if you wish to stuff the sources in the *.app/Contents/Resources you would have to change the Smalltalk code where it hunts for the sources file and have it hunt
where you think the sources file should be. This is not a function of the VM, it's a Smalltalk code problem.

John M. McIntosh <johnmci at smalltalkconsulting.com>   Twitter:  squeaker68882