Cog on FreeBSD (Re: [Vm-dev] Re: [squeak-dev] Re: Cog on linux)

Andreas Raab andreas.raab at gmx.de
Thu Jul 15 20:00:40 UTC 2010

On 7/15/2010 12:50 PM, Nicolas Cellier wrote:
> Hehe, I was not speculating on Teleplace policy !

I didn't think you were. But since people were effectively asking the
question about "gee, why doesn't this compile out of the box on all the
flavors that a regular Squeak VM compiles on" I thought it worthwhile to
point out what the reality of the current situation is and that people
should really expect these issues at this point. It's a normal part of
the process.

Cheers,
   - Andreas