[Vm-dev] Cog on linux

Andreas Wacknitz a.wacknitz at gmx.de
Fri Jul 16 10:47:36 UTC 2010

Am 16.07.2010 um 12:34 schrieb Rob Withers:

> I deleted all the *.o and *.a files from the build tree.
>
> I received LOTS of errors, of the 'undefined reference' variety.
>
> Ultimately failed with "
> sqUnixX11.lo:(.data.rel+0x110): undefined reference to `shortImageName'
> collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
> ".
>
> Rob
I can't follow what you are doing because I don't have a Linux installation.
From what I can see, the HowToBuild in the unixbuild folder asks you to go to the bld folder and issue a configure.
After the initial svn co there are only two files in the bld folder: plugins.ext and plugins.int.
So you can remove every file and folder under bld despite of these two files.
Did you do that or where there some other remnants from a former build?

Andreas