[Vm-dev] Immutability, newspeak (was: Vm-dev post from jbaptiste.arnaud@gmail.com requires approval)

David T. Lewis lewis at mail.msen.com
Mon Jun 7 23:43:30 UTC 2010

The following message to vm-dev was blocked due to size of the attachments
(3 MB) so I am forwarding the message text directly to the list without
attachments.

Jean Baptiste,

If you can make the ImageSide.zip and VMMaker-jb.172.mcz files available
from a web site, that would be helpful.

Thanks,

Dave

----- Forwarded message from vm-dev-owner at lists.squeakfoundation.org -----