[Vm-dev] Re: Immutability, newspeak (was: Vm-dev post from jbaptiste.arnaud@gmail.com requires approval)

Jean Baptiste Arnaud jbaptiste.arnaud at gmail.com
Tue Jun 8 09:01:28 UTC 2010

Hi,
I extract the code of The immutability bit from Newspeak.
I have do a first step :

- I have the same test from Newspeak image :
		- Pass the test as Newspeak image.

Use the same bit and the same primitive numbers from Newspeak.
Do it from a Pharo image:

Pharo-1.0
Latest update: #10517
on a VMMaker 170 version (the code have Pharo patch and Alien-VMMaker-Support).

I send the code if that interest some people.
You can give me feedback, recommendation.

The VMMaker
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/7879914/Immutability/VMMaker-jb.172.mcz

Image Side
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/7879914/Immutability/ImageSide.zip