[Vm-dev] Re: could not find module vm-display-X11

spiralofhope spiralofhope at lavabit.com
Sun Jun 13 03:01:24 UTC 2010

On Thu, 10 Jun 2010 23:43:40 -0700
spiralofhope <spiralofhope at lavabit.com> wrote:

> I'm going to explore Squeak to try to reproduce this issue with it.
> Maybe if I can get Squeak working I'll learn enough to get Pharo
> working.

I was previously using release candidate 1 of my distro, fully
updated. I reinstalled my system, using the new candidate 2.  I then
followed the steps to reproduce the issue.

. and I cannot.  I see a gui open up, and I'm able to step through the
integrated tutorial.

Whatever issue I was having has been solved by this reinstall.  Perhaps
my earlier tinkering broke some of the innards of my earlier distro
install or there was some issue that's since been resolved.

--
http://spiralofhope.com