[Vm-dev] a Cog branch

Igor Stasenko siguctua at gmail.com
Thu Jun 24 15:13:19 UTC 2010

Eliot, how about using github for it?
It would be much convenient for use, since it supports branching and
no need for someone to be added to 'official' list of contributors in
order to push own
patches.
Anyone could make own fork at any time, and at any time, a core
developer could backport the changes
into official repository.
I think github model is very good for community development. Then i,
for instance, could
push my own changes into my branch, and it will be easy to track,
exchange and port the code between
forks and official repository.

--
Best regards,