[Vm-dev] COG, Trunk, and squeak.org

Squeak List squeaklist at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 25 10:34:11 UTC 2010

Michael,

reminded again again of what no-one ever explained when this happened before when i mentioned it: found a 4.1 image that actually allowed me to update to 10248: but there is an empty rectangle left on the screen after updating.... which is easy to dispose of, but no-one ever said why it appears: a curiosity...

getting late here - will check cog with this updated image later :)

thanks,

ken