[Vm-dev] a Cog branch

Igor Stasenko siguctua at gmail.com
Fri Jun 25 20:00:00 UTC 2010

Few more words.

I wanna repeat this one more time:
it is not technical issue. It is more political/organizational one.

Thunk having a single public repository, but it allows developers to
easily contribute to it.
In same way, i see a github as such meta-repository, which would allow
developers to easily contribute to VM development.

While technically, and strictly speaking, each user will have own fork,
but politically, it is not necessary so, and it is completely up to us
to decide and organize a process. Github is just a tool, which provides
a necessary infrastructure, in same way as MC does this for trunk.

--
Best regards,
Igor Stasenko AKA sig.