[Vm-dev] a Cog branch

stephane ducasse stephane.ducasse at gmail.com
Fri Jun 25 22:18:06 UTC 2010

But andreas if people cannot easily post their contributions then they will leave, or they will fork anyway.
This is really simple to clone a svn repository.
We were planning to have a github dedicated to vm contributions so that people investing time to get a better
make for windows for example can contribute and like that we have no stress that you get busy or not.
The VM maintainer can decide if they want it or not. They can cherry pick the changes.
But we can also access it and use it and contribute to it.
This is like the immutability it even if it is not introduced then having an entry point to find the
code is an advantage.

As igor said git is a tool and you can build a process around it.

Stef