[Vm-dev] [Squeak 4.0] Mac VM to use for 4.0?

Ronald Spengler ron.spengler at gmail.com
Tue Mar 9 04:07:18 UTC 2010

Not the image, the VM; since this is the Mac VM linked on squeak.org.
I'm thinking it makes more sense to just ship the old VM, since it's
effectively an old image, runs without closures, and has been more
thoroughly tested on the old VM. It's possible that some folks will
want the license without wanting Trunk's changes, and have no use for
closures, etc.

--
Ron