[Vm-dev] Re: [Squeak 4.0] RC3 is out

Casey Ransberger ron.spengler at gmail.com
Sat Mar 13 19:28:02 UTC 2010

Ah, I should have made a statement about what's changed since RC2.

 - Newer Windows VM (3.11.8)
 - Newer Mac VM (4.2.2beta1U, with SparklePlugin.bundle removed, it had issues)

This should make things a bit more convenient for folks intent on
doing the closure bootstrap.

The reason I removed SparklePlugin.bundle: it had some symlinks to
stuff in the author's local directories (instead of the correct system
directories) that were breaking my build process. I took John's advice
and simply removed the bundle. I also fired up the VM to do a sanity
check and make sure it still worked.

Thanks everyone! Freedom tastes better than cheese! Say no to mouse traps!

--
Casey Ransberger