[Vm-dev] what's happening when the vm is a shared library

Andreas Raab andreas.raab at gmx.de
Wed Mar 17 16:06:16 UTC 2010

On 3/17/2010 7:48 AM, Stefan Krecher wrote:
> got it: after some research i found out, that i had to add the
> SocketPlugin_exports to the sqNamedPrims.h

Correct. There's a bit of magic in the process right now. Most plugins
haven't been generated for Android since they're not supported. You
either need to hack sqNamedPrims.h or you need to compile SocketPlugin
as an external plugin and implement the necessary lookup code in the
main VM :-) For now, I'd say just hacking sqNamedPrims.h is the right thing.

Good luck and let us know how it goes. Having sockets work would be
positively *awesome* because it gives us VNC and other remote control
options!

Cheers,
   - Andreas