[Vm-dev] Re: [squeak-dev] Re: Mac Carbon VM 4.2.3b1 sound recording busted

David T. Lewis lewis at mail.msen.com
Wed Mar 31 12:03:52 UTC 2010

If the decisions is to roll back #primitiveSoundRecordSamplesInto:startingAt:
to its previous implementation, then please also bump the version number in
VMMaker class>>versionString to '4.0.2' at the same time. Thanks.

FWIW, my vote would be: Roll back #primitiveSoundRecordSamplesInto:startingAt:
and add a method comment explaining that platform support is responsible for
doing the subtraction.

Dave