[Vm-dev] Question about dragging an image into the vm in Windows

Bert Freudenberg bert at freudenbergs.de
Sat May 1 00:24:18 UTC 2010

On 01.05.2010, at 00:27, Andreas Raab <andreas.raab at gmx.de> wrote:

> If you wanted to implement your idea I would suggest to create a new
> entry instead of ImageFile, perhaps named DefaultImage. It's meaning
> would be to "launch the specified image if no image is specified".
> This way one can decide whether to use a "strictly sealed"
> application or a more developer-oriented usage like you're asking for.
>
> Cheers,
>  - Andreas

The Mac VM works like that. Maybe that's where the confusion comes from?

That reminds me: John, it would be nice if the default image name was
expanded like the other paths, relative to the resources folder. Then
I could put the image into a subfolder, and not next to all the plugin
bundles.

- Bert -