Freetype plugin archive (was: [Vm-dev] Problems with building a freetype plugin on linux)

David T. Lewis lewis at mail.msen.com
Sat May 1 16:31:55 UTC 2010

On Wed, Apr 28, 2010 at 03:31:51AM +0200, Bert Freudenberg wrote:

> On 28.04.2010, at 02:59, David T. Lewis wrote:
> >
> > I'm not sure who is the maintainer of FT2Plugin. I have the VMMaker
> > configuration map pointing at source.impara.de/freetype, but I'm not
> > sure if this is being actively maintained.
>
> The impara repo is definitely unmaintained.
>
> Michael probably intended to migrate that to
>
> 	http://www.squeaksource.com/Freetype.html
>
> but we never got around to it.
>
> I don't see the plugin sources anywhere else (Andy's "Freetype Plus"
> repo seems to not have it). Might be best to migrate into VMMaker?

Bert,

Do you know if the rest of the stuff in http://source.impara.de/freetype/
still has value (or has it been superceded by Freetype Plus)? If yes then
I would rather move it all to SqS/Freetype and let the plugin be maintained
there. Assuming that you can get administrative access to it and add me as
a developer, I'll be glad to do the copying.

On the other hand if the plugin is the only issue, I'll go ahead and
move it into the VMMaker package. Do you know if it is MIT licensed?

Thanks,