[Vm-dev] [ANN] DTrace for Squeak/Pharo

Mariano Martinez Peck marianopeck at gmail.com
Tue May 11 13:13:57 UTC 2010

Hi Adrian, this sounds AMAZING. I am reading the post and trying to make it
work, but have a problem trying to lunch start.command
I have Mac OS 10.5.8

/Users/mariano/Pharo/VM/pharo-dtrace/start.command ; exit;
SQUEAK_ENCODING=UTF-8
SQUEAK_PATHENC=UTF-8
SQUEAK_PLUGINS=/Users/mariano/Pharo/VM/pharo-dtrace/VM/%n
+ exec /Users/mariano/Pharo/VM/pharo-dtrace/VM/squeakvm PharoCore-1.0.image
dyld: unknown required load command 0x80000022
/Users/mariano/Pharo/VM/pharo-dtrace/start.command: line 4:  8676 Trace/BPT
trap          ./VM/squeak PharoCore-1.0.image
logout

[Process completed]

any hints?

Thanks!