[Vm-dev] CMake for Windows?

Geoffroy Couprie geo.couprie at gmail.com
Sun May 16 21:15:50 UTC 2010

Hello,

Here is the latest set of files for CMake:
http://eleves.ec-lille.fr/~couprieg/divers/changes-16-05-10.tar.gz
(you have to remove platforms/win32/vm/config.h to make it build)

I tried to remove the dependency on the Squeak-win2-tools package. The
Direct3D code still uses a lot of DirectX 7 structures, and the recent
MinGW toolchain provides DirectX 8, so the B3DAccelerator plugin
doesn't build right now. If it's ok, I'll send other patches to make
it work with the new version. Otherwise, it's possible to modify
config.cmake for B3DAccelerator to use DirectX 7.

Could these patches be included now? The Unix VM builds without any
problem, so it can become the main way to build it (just replace
platforms/unix/cmake/configure by platforms/cmake/configure in the
tutorials). There may still be some problems with the Windows build,
but I'll send more patches once these are pushed in the svn :)

Best regards,

Geoffroy