[Vm-dev] Mac VM: SecurityManager default untrustedUserDirectory

John M McIntosh johnmci at smalltalkconsulting.com
Sun Oct 10 19:18:58 UTC 2010

Asking for the home directory should invoke a platform specific method that does the right thing.
Perhaps on unix based machines you can use ~  ?  However on systems that have file security turned on then you
might need to lookup the squeak un trusted directory since the answer could be different.

John M. McIntosh <johnmci at smalltalkconsulting.com>   Twitter:  squeaker68882