[Vm-dev] Re: Simulate "3+4" with InterpreterSimulator

John M McIntosh johnmci at smalltalkconsulting.com
Wed Sep 8 22:29:37 UTC 2010

Ok, I was looking at this problem Bert said:

"Some error when it's trying to simulate directory fetching."

First when you click to get a world menu it comes up white no data for the menu rows. I tested on a 4.2.5 and back to a 3.8.21 with the same behavior
so it that what happens on windows & linux?

That makes it hard to pick the file dialog, so Bert do you have some smalltalk code that fails I could try in the simulator workspace?

John M. McIntosh <johnmci at smalltalkconsulting.com>   Twitter:  squeaker68882