[Vm-dev] VM Maker: VMMaker-oscog.33.mcz

stephane ducasse stephane.ducasse at gmail.com
Sun Sep 26 11:45:30 UTC 2010

Eliot

I wanted to understand what: '	Have various places check for isOopCOmpiledMethod:
rather than isCompiledMethod: to allow SmallIntegers to be used as methods.'
means
	in which circumstances do we want to have smalltalkIntegers used as methods?
	when we put an object instead of a compiled method and that by accident this is an integer?

Stef