[Vm-dev] Cog takes over .image files on Mac

Sean P. DeNigris sean at clipperadams.com
Sun Sep 26 16:11:51 UTC 2010

Hi,

When I download Cog 5.8b6, after opening a cog image, it gets associated
with all .image files even if I never requested it to.  Then, when I try to
open one of many non-cog images, I get an Apple error report.  If I open a
Finder information dialog on a .image file and set the non-Cog VM to open
all .image files, it doesn't work.  I'm using Mac OS 10.6.4.

Has anyone else experienced this?  How can this be fixed?

Sean