[Pharo-project][Vm-dev] OSS sound plugin.

Lemuus lemuus at gmail.com
Wed Apr 6 14:38:26 UTC 2011

Hi, in the last cog, one of the changes was to adopt squeakvm SoundPlugin,
so now you can copy the oss and pulse plugins from the squeakvm.
I copied the so.vm-sound-pulse from Squeak-4.4.7.2357 to the cog lib
directory, and rename it to vm-sound-pulse, and now the sound works again
:-)
Greetings,
  Daniel

OSCogVM source as per VMMaker-oscog.54.
- Fix FFI by fixing includesbehaviorThatOf so classes no longer inherit from nil
- Adopt the squeakvm HostWindowPlugin and SoundPlugin.
- Including support for weak finalizers.
N.B.  This implies the WIndows plugin has a built-in SoundPlugin now.