[Pharo-project] [Vm-dev] Debugging Cog crash

Schwab,Wilhelm K bschwab at anest.ufl.edu
Sat Apr 9 12:19:10 UTC 2011

Is there a debug version of Cog that I can run on the box?  I have casually avoided learning how to build Cog in part because that means I can't hack the FFI plugin, which forces me to play by the rules on library paths/ldconfig, etc.  It also means that I don't have a build environment ready to go, so I can't readily add syslog() calls to bracket where it quits.  gdb isn't helping as described below.

If there is something you want me to try, let me know.  We have a reproducible Cog crash.