Providing a Cog debug [WAS] Fwd: [Pharo-project] [Vm-dev] Debugging Cog crash

Mariano Martinez Peck marianopeck at gmail.com
Sat Apr 9 12:59:12 UTC 2011

Hi...I was reading this thread, and even before his last answer, I was
thinking more or less the same. Is it worth it to create one more target in
Hudson so that to create cogs but with debug flags?

It is not necessary to create for stack vm, cog and mt. Maybe just cog is
enough. And one for each OS. So, it is only 3 targets, using:
CogDebugMacOSConfig, CogDebugUnixConfig, and ... (sorry, I didn't find in
windows..).

What do you think? is it worth it ? or we can say "ehhh ehh compile it by
your own " ?

cheers

Mariano