[Vm-dev] Portability problems: compiler flags

Mariano Martinez Peck marianopeck at gmail.com
Sun Apr 10 16:35:04 UTC 2011

Sorry for arriving late to the thread. I have a simiar problem now trying to
compile Cog in a Windows box with MinGW.

The problem is described in another thread:
http://forum.world.st/Cannot-generate-VM-in-Windows-with-CMake-and-Git-tp3434566p3434566.html

So...if we remove "-mno-fused-madd"  from windows confs like
CogMsWindowsConfig, then Corquet wouldn't behave correctly ?  but if we keep
them, it is difficult to compile in some platforms. So...I wonder, I am the
only one trying to compile this on Windows?  Who do the Croquet guys do to
compile with this flag in Windows?

Thanks

Mariano

On Tue, Jan 25, 2011 at 9:05 PM, Nicolas Cellier <

--
Mariano
http://marianopeck.wordpress.com