[Vm-dev] Re: [Pharo-project] About (nil@nil)

Mariano Martinez Peck marianopeck at gmail.com
Thu Apr 21 16:53:58 UTC 2011

>From can I can see with me newbie search in the VM, it is not used.
splObj: 33

ObjectMemory class >> initializeSpecialObjectIndices

TheInterruptSemaphore := 30.
    SelectorCannotInterpret := 34.

it jumps from 30 to 34.

I search places doing "splObj: 33"  but I didn't find anything.

Maybe the VM guys can confirm or reject this.

Cheers

Mariano

On Thu, Apr 21, 2011 at 6:42 PM, Stéphane Ducasse <stephane.ducasse at inria.fr

--