[Vm-dev] Re: [Pharo-project] new Cog VMs uploaded

Eliot Miranda eliot.miranda at gmail.com
Wed Apr 27 17:23:50 UTC 2011

Philippe,

    can you please profile before and after?  This could very well be to do
with the additional cost of shallowCopy for contexts, but it is inevitable
that a correct implementation is going to be more expensive than the simple
block-copy.  The new implementation can be optimized, but we need to profile
first to be sure we're tilting at the relevant windmill.

AdvThanksance
Eliot