[Vm-dev] Re: Cog VMMaker.oscog-eem.114/r2485

Igor Stasenko siguctua at gmail.com
Mon Aug 8 21:07:15 UTC 2011

On 8 August 2011 22:49, Eliot Miranda <eliot.miranda at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi All,
>     and now http://www.mirandabanda.org/files/Cog/VM/VM.r2486 includes Igor's rule 41 code in the BitBltPlugin, and includes a real multi-threaded linux VM.  The one in r2485 is only single-threaded due to a regression in a build script.

Correction:
rule 41 code in the BitBltPlugin
is not mine. :)
I just took an effort to integrate already existing work made by other(s).
I had to change the methods in order to replace _ with := for
assignments and also use annotations <..foo.. > instead of 'self
foo:..'
that's why those methods stamped by my name.
But i didn't changed any semantics, just made sure it works.

--
Best regards,
Igor Stasenko AKA sig.