[Vm-dev] Re: [Pharo-project] Troubles with #flushCache and #run:with:in:

Jorge Ressia jorge.ressia at gmail.com
Thu Aug 11 09:43:46 UTC 2011

Hi Eliot,

I managed to reproduced the error outside the test runner.
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/14991225/Bifrost-Eliot.zip

I have added the class FlushingCacheTester which does the same the
failing methods were doing.
If you execute
FlushingCacheTester failingMethod

you should get the error.
It seems that there is a problem in the sequence

This does not produce the error
FlushingCacheTester new run

But this does
FlushingCacheTester new run; run2.

In #run2 I only changed the order of one method.

You should not have the Author problem anymore.

Let me know if you need anything else.

Thanks for the effort.

Cheers,

--