[Vm-dev] gitorious / smallharbour question

Igor Stasenko siguctua at gmail.com
Tue Aug 16 16:46:40 UTC 2011

On 16 August 2011 16:42, laurent laffont <laurent.laffont at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> for SmallHarbour I've cloned cogvm/blessed and then add security patches from SeasideHosting. See
> - https://gitorious.org/~laurentlaffont/cogvm/smallharbour
>https://gitorious.org/~laurentlaffont/cogvm/smallharbour/commit/7f45e401f8c805021e3ef06e110e3f079fe6ecc3
>
> What's the best way to stay synchronized with cogvm/blessed commits ?

Fist you need to add blessed as remote repository:

git remote add blessed git://gitorious.org/cogvm/blessed.git

Then you can simply pull changes to your branch:

git pull blessed

and it will merge changes automatically. (of course if there's no conflicts).

And then

git push

to push updates to your own repository.

> Is it interesting to adapt this patch for integration in cogvm/blessed ?

Absolutely. All contributions is welcome :)

> Is this patch good ?

I am a bit out of context. Where i can read a description of what you did?

--
Best regards,
Igor Stasenko AKA sig.