[Vm-dev] Re: [Pharo-project] Headless image hanging

Mariano Martinez Peck marianopeck at gmail.com
Wed Aug 17 07:41:37 UTC 2011

And the assert is failing is indeed in sqExternalSemaphores.c

Here:

/* Signal the external semaphore with the given index.  Answer non-zero on
 * success, zero otherwise.  This function is (should be) thread-safe;
 * multiple threads may attempt to signal the same semaphore without error.
 * An index of zero should be and is silently ignored.
 */
sqInt
signalSemaphoreWithIndex(sqInt index)
{
    int i = index - 1;
    int v;

    /* An index of zero should be and is silently ignored. */
    assert(index >= 0 && index <= numSignalRequests);

    if ((unsigned)i >= numSignalRequests)
        return 0;