[Vm-dev] About VMConstruction-Plugins-OSProcessPlugin-dtl.27

David T. Lewis lewis at mail.msen.com
Wed Aug 31 15:23:19 UTC 2011

On Wed, Aug 31, 2011 at 02:30:05PM +0200, Igor Stasenko wrote:

> Hello, David
>
> is it possible to merge with
> VMConstruction-Plugins-OSProcessPlugin.oscog-eem.31 ?
> Since for Cog i using this version.
> I guess there is no functional changes, only pruning/cleaning
> unnecessary stuff, but i want to know for sure.

Hi Igor,

I am traveling but will look at this early next week. IIRC, the oscog
branch has some things added that do not work in VMMaker trunk (e.g use
of BytesPerWord, which should now be self bytesPerWord). I'll check and
see if I can merge it, but meanwhile you should probably continue using
the oscog branch with your builds.