[Vm-dev] OSProcessPlugin: VMConstruction-Plugins-OSProcessPlugin-dtl.25.mcz

David T. Lewis lewis at mail.msen.com
Mon Jan 3 04:01:33 UTC 2011

On Fri, Dec 31, 2010 at 04:25:49PM +0100, Igor Stasenko wrote:
> Here is another one, dave :)

Thanks Igor!

Your fix is in VMConstruction-Plugins-OSProcessPlugin-dtl.26 at SqueakSource/OSProcessPlugin.

> after that there will be only argc/argv & printStack will be left to be fixed.

I'm not sure how to handle those. I'm sure John had this working for
external OSPP on some of the OS X VMs. Linking may work differently
on Mac, but for the unix VM it was just a matter of declaring the
variables in main():

    int main(int argc, char **argv, char **envp)
    {
      /* Make parameters global for access from plugins */
      argCnt= argc;
      argVec= argv;
      envVec= envp;
    }