[Vm-dev] Simulator Question

Gabriel Hernán Barbuto gbarbuto at gmail.com
Thu Jan 6 15:41:34 UTC 2011

Hi

I am working with the InterpreterSimulator and I would like to send a
message to an object inside the simulated environment. For example, I
have the oop for true and I want to send it the message printString.

My question is if this is possible. I don't know if there is a way to
send a message to an object inside the simulation. I have thought
about tinkering with the stack and calling an interpreter method. But
I am not sure if this will work.

Any hint will be much appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Gabriel