[Vm-dev] VM Maker: CMakeVMMaker-EstebanLorenzano.14.mcz

squeak-dev-noreply at lists.squeakfoundation.org squeak-dev-noreply at lists.squeakfoundation.org
Tue Jan 11 00:52:55 UTC 2011

Esteban Lorenzano uploaded a new version of CMakeVMMaker to project VM Maker:
http://www.squeaksource.com/VMMaker/CMakeVMMaker-EstebanLorenzano.14.mcz

Name: CMakeVMMaker-EstebanLorenzano.14
Author: EstebanLorenzano
Time: 10 January 2011, 8:04:52 pm
UUID: 5c60054c-b767-46e6-beef-153a7f7f68de
Ancestors: CMakeVMMaker-EstebanLorenzano.13

Added functionality for plugins.
Advance on CocoaIOSConfig. Almost there, but still some issues. Problems remaining:
- including directories instead header files leads to conflicts with repeated headers. For instance, sqNamedPrims.h is present on:
	./build/sqNamedPrims.h
	./platforms/iOS/vm/src/vm/sqNamedPrims.h
	./platforms/Mac OS/vm/sqNamedPrims.h
	./platforms/unix/src/vm/sqNamedPrims.h

-still some plugins are not running (and I removed for now from configuration): UUIDPlugin, ObjectiveCPlugin, IA32ABIPlugin, B3DAcceleratorPlugin

NOTE: iOS branch has lots of files in incorrect places (for instance, sqMacV2Memory.c should be in common/, not iPhone/... (at least I think))