[Vm-dev] [Cog] Funny thing about time

Eliot Miranda eliot.miranda at gmail.com
Wed Jan 12 18:17:22 UTC 2011

So what's the algorithm?  If the time changes by more than half an hour
(between the heartbeat sampling the clock) it's a clock change but if its
less than half an hour its clock drift.  What threshold value would you use?
 10 minutes? Half an hour?  A minute? I'm interested in opinions here This
is easy to add and a good idea, but getting that magic constant right is
important.