[Vm-dev] Cog: command-line on Macs

Igor Stasenko siguctua at gmail.com
Mon Jan 24 17:02:19 UTC 2011

On 24 January 2011 17:48, Esteban Lorenzano <estebanlm at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi Igor,
> I fixed that in my last sources (cocoa cog), it was a small bug on sqSqueakMainApplication>>getAttribute:. Latest sources from gitoriuos should have it.

my agenda currently is simple:
- how to reliably detect if image runs headless or headfull.

the script , which provided by Chris were something like following:

isHeadless
	"Check if vm were run with headless parameter.
	Different VMs for different platform have different multiple way(s)
to indicate that"

	-1000 to: -1 do: [ :n |
		(#('display=none' '-headless' '-vm-display-null') includes: (self
getSystemAttribute: n)) ifTrue: [ ^ true ] ].
	^ false

but now apparently, it not works consistently everywhere.. and i
wonder what to do next :(

--
Best regards,
Igor Stasenko AKA sig.